Useful Perhaps

"What I'm use to isn't useful anymore."
~Duawne Starling, singer/songwriter



Enneagram Profile

I took my first Enneagram test. These were the results. I'm a social 8 with 7 in the wing, with an almost matching level of tendency toward 2, which is supposedly the direction of integration and growth for me. Leslie seems to think they are accurate (I had her critique my answers to the questions before I submitted them). It's good to see I have grown a little over the years (better able to express my 2 tendencies).

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism: The Reformer
|||||||||| 38%
Type 2 Helpfulness: The Helper
|||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 3 Image Focus: The Achiever
|||||||||||||| 58%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity: The Individualist
|||| 14%
Type 5 Detachment: The Investigator
|||||| 30%
Type 6 Anxiety: The Loyalist
|||||||||||| 42%
Type 7 Adventurousness: The Enthusiast
|||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 8 Aggressiveness: The Challenger
|||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 9 Calmness: The Peacemaker
|||||||||||||| 58%
Your main type is 8
Your variant is sexual


Main Type
Overall Self


***Update: I was wrong. My guess was that Leslie is a 5 with 6 in the wing, which She tested as a 1. The more I read about how 8s and 1s tend to interact, the more plausible it sounds. She said she'd let me look over her answers, as she did mine. We'll see.

This information is a composite of these site: The Enneagram Institute and SimilarMinds.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home