Useful Perhaps

"What I'm use to isn't useful anymore."
~Duawne Starling, singer/songwriter



A Broader Audience

I'm so excited! I've been invited to contribute a chapter to the February 2009 release The Emergent Manifesto of Justice, the sequel to the Emergent Manifesto of Hope (shown right).

In addition I've been asked to be an ongoing contributor to the God's Politics blog, a joint effort by Sojourners and Belief.net, which opens up the ooccasional chance that something I submit can maybe possibly catch the attention of Sojourners magazine. (Here's an interview with Jim Wallis, author of the book God's Politics and CEO of Sojourners, on The Daily Show with John Stewart, my third favorite news source behind NPR and PBS.)

The door has even been opened for me to facilitate a diversity of artistic contribution to an ongoing creative writing column. We'll see what comes of it.

This could be the start of something big...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great news, man!
I know your voice has helped me, I expect it to help others as well.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found my way here from the God's Politics Blog, so something's working! Looking forward to wandering around all of your creative efforts!

(Would love to link you, also, if that's okay?)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Melvin Bray, coordinating storyteller said...

aerin, absolutely...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home