Useful Perhaps

"What I'm use to isn't useful anymore."
~Duawne Starling, singer/songwriter



Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Watch first this NewsHour segment regarding the Presidential Campaign since the Indiana and North Carolina primaries on last Tuesday (up to 6:17).





Now analyze that in the light of this NewsHour segment regarding the reporting of race in this race.


I think the Clintons are brilliant and have understood how to exploit these dynamics long before and far better than many. This is why my biggest contention with Hillary ("since the very beginning") has been that she scares me--particularly her commitment to political expediency.



*I have no desire to perpetuate negativity. This is satire. If any of it comes off as just mean, tell me why and I'll take it down.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home